Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Tomas Ochoa
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
🏡 *Rare Investment Opportunity in Boerne!*

Tomas Ochoa
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted

🏡 *Rare Investment Opportunity in Boerne!*

Introducing an exclusive off-market deal that promises luxury, history, and immense potential for investors. Nestled in the heart of downtown Boerne, this Victorian-style beauty boasts 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a sprawling lot just under an acre, offering endless possibilities for savvy investors.

From its enchanting wraparound porch to its charming shiplap walls, hardwood floors, and elegant clawfoot tubs, every corner of this vintage gem exudes timeless elegance. Imagine the allure of crystal chandeliers casting a warm glow as you step back in time while embracing modern investment potential.

*Key Features:*

- Bedrooms: 5

- Bathrooms: 5

- SqFt Total: 4,268

- Lot Size: 42,327.00

- Year Built: 1908

- Repair Cost: $150,000

- Agent ARV: $1.3M+

This historic treasure presents a golden opportunity for investors seeking to maximize returns. Whether you're envisioning a luxurious restoration, a lucrative rental property, or a captivating bed-and-breakfast venture, this property offers the canvas to turn dreams into reality.

Act fast to secure this once-in-a-lifetime investment before it's gone. Reach out Tom today and unlock the potential of this Boerne Victorian masterpiece! 956 607 8585

Looking to seize lucrative investment opportunities? Join my exclusive investor list today to gain instant access to 10+ off-market properties, with new deals rolling in every day. Don't miss out on the chance to secure properties significantly below market value for maximum profits!

Get Access: https://www.newwestern.com/agent/tom-ochoa/
Tom Ochoa
New Western
License #803961
(956) 607-8585
https://linktr.ee/tomochoa

Offering
San Antonio, Texas