29 Unit Rental Portfolio in Mobile, AL -- $2mm

Mobile, AlabamaHaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

29 Unit Rental Portfolio in Mobile, AL -- $2mm

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I have a 29 unit portfolio in Mobile, AL that consists of 23 SFHs and 3 duplexes for sale. It's currently go 24 units occupied with leased rates of right at $24k/month. With full occupancy it should be over $29k/month. I have a new project I need capital for and would like to find a quick cash buyer. Many of these are section 8 tenants and frankly section 8 quality. However, I have put new roofs on about 8 of them in the past 4 months. Several will need work in the next 2-5 years.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.