Fix and Flip

Fix and Flip

Flipper/Rehabber · Miami FL · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi fellow entrepreneurs, I joined bigger pockets recently. I just started my journey as a fix and flipper. Looking to partner with a savvy real estate agent and/or lender who can help me get my first fix and flip property done. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated, thank you all!

 

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Irvine CA · Member since 2019 · 71 posts · 22 votes
    2y

    I'm a lender.  I''send you a PM. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami Gardens, FL · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Xanders Vazquez:

    Hi fellow entrepreneurs, I joined bigger pockets recently. I just started my journey as a fix and flipper. Looking to partner with a savvy real estate agent and/or lender who can help me get my first fix and flip property done. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated, thank you all!

     


     Hello Xanders,

    I am an agent for an investment brokerage. We contract 3-5 distressed properties per week in the tri-counties of Dade/Broward/Palm Beach. These properties can be perfect for fix/flip investment strategy. I would like to work with you and speak with you further to get you on my buyers list. Please call/text me 786-261-5016 or email [email protected]

    Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.