Possible fix and flip in Warwick, NY - cash purchase

Possible fix and flip in Warwick, NY - cash purchase

Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

I have a possible fix and flip/brrr deal that I do not have the cash for.

It is a duplex that needs a full renovation, estimated repair costs are at about $175k. The seller is asking for $349k CASH. It has been listed for almost 6 months and is part of an estate sale. I feel I should be able to get the purchase price down to $325k. The ARV is projected at around $670k, which allows for excellent ROI.

I do not have the cash for this deal, I am looking to wholesale. I do have interior pictures as they are not included in the listing. Please DM if you are interested or text/call me at 845 475 6239 - be advised I am unable to answer a phone call before 5 Pm.

0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.