Looking for partner to help develop land

HaveProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Looking for partner to help develop land

Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello I'm Terry and I'm looking for a partner to help me either develop or subdivide about 5 acres in Rockingham NC. 

Rockingham NC is known for Discovery Place Kids Rockingham and Rockingham Dragway and Entertainment Complex just to name a few of the local attractions. 

God Bless

Terry Garrett 

[email protected]

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    2y

    Hi @Terry Garrett Happy to be a resource and hear more about this project!  

  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello Jordan and thank you for responding. At your convenience can you call me so I can discuss the details about the land.

    cell:803-540-9850

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.