Dependable contractor/ handyman

Toledo, OhioWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Dependable contractor/ handyman

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 56 posts · 18 votes

Looking for a dependable contractor or handy man in the Toledo, OH area 

1Reply
28 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:

    Looking for a dependable contractor or handy man in the Toledo, OH area 

    We do a ton of business in Toledo. We can prolly set you up with some local contractors. What do you have going on?

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus | Toledo · Member since 2019 · 607 posts · 768 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:

    Looking for a dependable contractor or handy man in the Toledo, OH area 


     I can share some referrals 

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:

    Looking for a dependable contractor or handy man in the Toledo, OH area 

    We do a ton of business in Toledo. We can prolly set you up with some local contractors. What do you have going on?


     I currently need some exterior work. I need to work on the garage, exterior stairs, Sidings, gutters/spouts, exposed wood preservation (painting), and fence

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Anthony L Amos Jr:
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:

    Looking for a dependable contractor or handy man in the Toledo, OH area 


     I can share some referrals 


     I welcome them. Thank you. I currently need some exterior work. I need to work on the garage, exterior stairs, sidings, gutters/spouts, exposed wood preservation (painting), and fence

  • Matt WaggonerPro Member
    Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:
    Quote from @Anthony L Amos Jr:
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:

    Looking for a dependable contractor or handy man in the Toledo, OH area 


     I can share some referrals 


     I welcome them. Thank you. I currently need some exterior work. I need to work on the garage, exterior stairs, sidings, gutters/spouts, exposed wood preservation (painting), and fence


     Hey Kyle, 

    If you have any luck with a good contractor in the Toledo area let me know. Luckily I am not in need of anything urgent right now, but always good to have people to contact. 

    Matt

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Matt Waggoner:
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:
    Quote from @Anthony L Amos Jr:
    Quote from @Saint Kyle:

    Looking for a dependable contractor or handy man in the Toledo, OH area 


     I can share some referrals 


     I welcome them. Thank you. I currently need some exterior work. I need to work on the garage, exterior stairs, sidings, gutters/spouts, exposed wood preservation (painting), and fence


     Hey Kyle, 

    If you have any luck with a good contractor in the Toledo area let me know. Luckily I am not in need of anything urgent right now, but always good to have people to contact. 

    Matt


     HoltonWise can set you up with contracting and project management in Toledo. CLICK HERE.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    2y

    Sure, Matt. Will do

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    2y

    Sure, Matt. Will do

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.