Career Shift - Seeking Remote Position in Real Estate Industry

Career Shift - Seeking Remote Position in Real Estate Industry

Contractor · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone!  I have had a wonderful 10 year career in commercial construction from hospitals to multifamily as a superintendent to corporate scheduler.  Real estate is something I have always had passion for and after getting my first few rentals the past year, I've decided to shift my career into something real estate related that is mainly remote.  I have a degree in construction engineering and am great at problem solving and creating processes.  After being a corporate scheduler for multifamily on about 6,000 units, I'm excited to learn / do something new. 

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.