Private Money Contract: Need Lawyer, preferably South Dakota based

Private Money Contract: Need Lawyer, preferably South Dakota based

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 16 votes

Hi All,

I'm looking to get in contact with a lawyer who can help draft a legally binding document for a private money loan.  I've searched the forums and it appears all advice ends with 'find a lawyer and specifically a real estate lawyer'.  


I have a friend who's willing to loan me cash with a hold time of 1 year before I can BRRRR to conventional financing. I'd like to give him piece of mind by setting up a formal contract. Through the forums I've heard it's best to find a lawyer in the state you're buying. For this SFH it will be South Dakota.


Any recs out there?  

Thanks

Eric

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.