Fantastic Arizona REI friendly Agent - Stephen Gomez

Fantastic Arizona REI friendly Agent - Stephen Gomez

Rental Property Investor · Oregon/Arizona · Member since 2023 · 124 posts · 79 votes

Ok - I am not a fan of agents typically, but I found Stephen Gomez via Ellis Tran from Padsplit.  Stephen is absolutely amazing.  He found the house I wanted with all of my criteria.  Yes, you read that right, 100% of what I asked for.  Who does that, especially in this market!  I am telling you guys if you are serious buyer, know what you want, reach out to this guy if you are in the AZ market.  Phenomenal service, communication and skills to find what I was looking for, which was not easy.  

Stephen Gomez 

My Home Group Real Estate

License #: BR644548000

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.