Cleveland Property Management

Cleveland Property Management

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 12 votes

Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

Thanks!

Julie 

11Reply
494 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

Thanks!

Julie 


 I know them all. I am aware of who to stay away from as well. I have extensive experience out there doing about 500 deals over 10 years. Nothing I do not know about the Cleveland markets,  Happy to recommend. 

See this reply in the discussion

102 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

    Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

    I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

    Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

    Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

    Thanks!

    Julie 


     I know them all. I am aware of who to stay away from as well. I have extensive experience out there doing about 500 deals over 10 years. Nothing I do not know about the Cleveland markets,  Happy to recommend. 




    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen


  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jack Krusinski:

    Hi Julie,

    I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having with property management in Cleveland. I understand how challenging and frustrating it can be to deal with unreliable property management, especially when you see the potential in your property. Check your inbox! I sent a few over to you.




    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen


  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ilan Kilimnik:

    Hi everyone, I currently have a few properties in OH and use a great PM team. Message me for their info.




    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen


  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Rehman:
    Quote from @Matthew Weaver:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

    Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

    I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

    Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

    Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

    Thanks!

    Julie 


     I know them all as I have done 100s and 100s of deals out there. happy to recommend, 


     Hey Bob,

    Im looking for a PM for Woodhill Homes and 44105 area. Do you mind sending me any ideas that'll serve those locations? 

    HI Matthew, please check your inbox.




    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen


  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 96 posts · 74 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Karen Gomez:
    Quote from @Alex Rehman:
    Quote from @Matthew Weaver:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

    Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

    I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

    Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

    Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

    Thanks!

    Julie 


     I know them all as I have done 100s and 100s of deals out there. happy to recommend, 


     Hey Bob,

    Im looking for a PM for Woodhill Homes and 44105 area. Do you mind sending me any ideas that'll serve those locations? 

    HI Matthew, please check your inbox.




    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen


     Please check your inbox

  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Carla Kordab:

    @Matthew Richen PM me so I can recommend the PM I found good for my clients. Thanks.


    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    Hello, I know them all after 10 years of experience out there. Feel free to reach out happy to help.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    Hey Matthew, I know the mall happy to help. Feel free to reach out.

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2022 · 80 posts · 48 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Karen Gomez:
    Quote from @Carla Kordab:

    @Matthew Richen PM me so I can recommend the PM I found good for my clients. Thanks.


    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen

    B2B Realty is your go-to PM in Cleveland. Dedicated point of contact, placement guarantees and a 5% PM fee, Section 8 assistance, and much more. Hard to beat. CLICK HERE TO CONNECT.
  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Rehman:
    Quote from @Karen Gomez:
    Quote from @Alex Rehman:
    Quote from @Matthew Weaver:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

    Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

    I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

    Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

    Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

    Thanks!

    Julie 


     I know them all as I have done 100s and 100s of deals out there. happy to recommend, 


     Hey Bob,

    Im looking for a PM for Woodhill Homes and 44105 area. Do you mind sending me any ideas that'll serve those locations? 

    HI Matthew, please check your inbox.




    I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

    Thanks!

    Karen


     Please check your inbox


     I know them all happy to help 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

    Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

    I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

    Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

    Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

    Thanks!

    Julie 


     I know them all. I am aware of who to stay away from as well. I have extensive experience out there doing about 500 deals over 10 years. Nothing I do not know about the Cleveland markets,  Happy to recommend. 

     Hi Bob. I'm seeing your post about a year later and in the same boat as Julie. I will appreciate good recommendations.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Yemi Fakunle:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

    Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

    I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

    Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

    Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

    Thanks!

    Julie 


     I know them all. I am aware of who to stay away from as well. I have extensive experience out there doing about 500 deals over 10 years. Nothing I do not know about the Cleveland markets,  Happy to recommend. 

     Hi Bob. I'm seeing your post about a year later and in the same boat as Julie. I will appreciate good recommendations.


     How many, do you have the led cirt, and are they occupied? Happy to recommend 

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 96 posts · 74 votes
    2y

    @Yemi Fakunle Please check your inbox for your PM needs. Thx.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alex Rehman:

    @Yemi Fakunle Please check your inbox for your PM needs. Thx.


     What co do you own/work with ? 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jamal Alston:

    I have a property in Cleveland under contract currently and will also need a property manager. If you get any good referrals please let me know.


     did you close? 

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andres Ortiz:

    I'm in the same boat... I am on my second in 2 months.  Everything you described Julie, I've been through in these past two months.  Any suggestions you have, I'd appreciate.  


    Hello, do you have any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area (44108 44104) ? I Have 2 SFH.


  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 340 posts · 215 votes
    2y

    Hi, that is unfortunate that you are not receiving good customer service from professional companies that you do business with.  I always tell my clients to do your homework and contact different companies for yourself in Ohio or anywhere. Personally, speak to them about your real estate needs/expectations. 

    Good luck and best wishes!

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 96 posts · 74 votes
    2y

    @Sabine Abbes please check your inbox. Thanks.

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2022 · 80 posts · 48 votes
    2y

    @Sabine AbbesB2B Realty is your go-to PM in Cleveland. Dedicated point of contact, placement guarantees, a 5% PM fee, Section 8 assistance, and much more. Hard to beat.

  • Investor · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey everyone

    Looking for a decent pm around the Cleveland/ Shaker heights area. Please recommend.

    Regards

  • Jessica LarsonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 96 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Paul D.:

    Hey everyone

    Looking for a decent pm around the Cleveland/ Shaker heights area. Please recommend.

    Regards


     Hi Paul, I am with Re/Max Haven Property Management, one of the largest PMs in the Greater Cleveland/Akron area. Would be happy to send you some information and discuss our services!

    Haven Group Property Management11 Review
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes
    2y

    On my 3rd manager, and having the same experience as everyone else.  Would love to get the PMs flowing of who is functional in this market.

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 96 posts · 74 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Geoffrey Taylor:

    On my 3rd manager, and having the same experience as everyone else.  Would love to get the PMs flowing of who is functional in this market.

     Please check your inbox, 

  • Investor · Tinton Falls, NJ · Member since 2018 · 61 posts · 37 votes
    2y

    I’m having a really hard time also. I’m in Euclid, a Cleveland suburb. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

  • Jessica LarsonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 96 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Karl Kauper:

    I’m having a really hard time also. I’m in Euclid, a Cleveland suburb. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!


    We would be happy to help! Euclid is one of our biggest markets. Just messaged you.

    Haven Group Property Management11 Review
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.