Can a private lender / hard money lender help me close a deal by Friday ( 5 days from now ) in East Orange, NJ?
It is a redemption house with an assignment contract for 190k.
- The Rehab estimate is around 50- 60k.
- 3bd, 1.5 bath
- plan to fix and hold
- delivered vacant
- The current estimate, according to Zillow, is 327,300 - My rehab includes a 4th bedroom, which will increase the value by at least 30k.
- 2bd are currently getting sold there at 300k.
Exit strategy: Rehab, Refinance, and Hold for rental or personal use.
Caveat: It is a redemption and needs to be closed by Friday this week. The lender I have can not do that.
I'm still deep in the process of analyzing the deal and can share my calculation details with potential lenders. But knowing how much the loan will cost me is crucial to making a final decision.
Can a private lender / hard money lender help me close a deal by Friday ( 5 days from now ) in East Orange, NJ?
It is a redemption house with an assignment contract for 190k.
- The Rehab estimate is around 50- 60k.
- 3bd, 1.5 bath
- plan to fix and hold
- delivered vacant
- The current estimate, according to Zillow, is 327,300 - My rehab includes a 4th bedroom, which will increase the value by at least 30k.
- 2bd are currently getting sold there at 300k.
Exit strategy: Rehab, Refinance, and Hold for rental or personal use.
Caveat: It is a redemption and needs to be closed by Friday this week. The lender I have can not do that.
I'm still deep in the process of analyzing the deal and can share my calculation details with potential lenders. But knowing how much the loan will cost me is crucial to making a final decision.
East Orange can be seedy. It's really a block-by-block type of boro. I'd tread very carefully here. Plus, you need permits for this. Buildings and Codes aren't the fastest for permits and inspections.
Lender · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2024 · 63 posts · 20 votes
1y
Noyessie - hope your weekend was nice. I regularly close fix and flip loans in 48 hours if there's a title report ready. I likely wouldn't be able to swing this particular deal because we're not currently lending there, but happy to connect on further deals if you think it makes sense.
@Noyessie Hubert I can certainly help you close that in 5 days with 80% LTV and about 1-2 origination points depending on the deals detail. Let me know if that's something you're interested.
Lender · Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 248 posts · 98 votes
1y
The short answer is maybe. Much of the time it is not a hold up on the lending side, but rather in getting title, insurance or even a BPO/appraisal. Where are you with these items?