Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Season Price
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Maryland
Votes |
How to find transactional funding

Season Price
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Maryland
Posted May 23 2024, 11:29

Hi. I am trying to find transactional funding for double closing in Maryland. I went to the lender forum here, but I was matched with lenders who don't offer what I need. What is the best way to find lenders with solid reviews since I am not allowed to ask here directly? Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Timothy M Kolb
  • Investor
  • Johnson City TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Johnson City TN
Replied May 23 2024, 12:05

This is something I can provide, depending on a few circumstances, shoot me a message, thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Postell
Lender
Pro Member
#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied May 23 2024, 13:39

@Season Price Usually, when we are searching for lenders, title companies, plumbers, etc. it's best to ask other investors in your market who they use. And I know, you were posting here to find out what other investors are doing...but you you can see that only (out of state) lenders are responding. And how do we know if they are any good? How do you know if I am? Hard to say until you go through the process...but other real estate investors in your market HAVE worked with other lenders. And while nothing is foolproof, that's usually the best way to start.

So, try some local real estate meetup groups. Meetup.com is a good resource for those but some of the groups will also post here on Bigger Pockets Marketplace too. Bigger Pockets even has a little link at the top of this page "Find a lender" - try that. Even facebook might have some good local groups for you. Some of those facebook groups have thousands of members. Eventbrite too. And remember, this goes for ANY vendor that you need. Post locally for this. That’s the best bet.

Guaranteed Rate Logo
BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Sherman
Pro Member
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Votes |
Pro Member
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Replied May 23 2024, 18:03

facebook forums are the best for transactional funding

User Stats

Votes
Jesse LeBlanc
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied May 24 2024, 05:50

@Season Price I'd love for you to look into working with us for your double closing using our Transactional Funding.  Please check out my website, our reviews etc. We're approaching 100 all 5 star reviews soon. :)  At the very moment (likely through next week) i'm on a temporary lending freeze, likely just through the end of May, then back to business after that. :)

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 24 2024, 06:41

Hello, I am late to the party here, however I might be able to help with your double close if it meets our terms.  

User Stats

Votes
Season Price
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Maryland
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Maryland
Replied May 27 2024, 16:36

@Jesse LeBlanc thank you! I'll be reaching out soon!