Cna you get the FMR History

Cna you get the FMR History

Arlington, TX · Member since 2018 · 82 posts · 47 votes

Hi BP!
I'm looking into investing strategies and have been looking into Section 8 housing. I know that the rent is based on the preset FMR which is decided by HUD. My questions is: Is there any way to see the history of the FMR in a given zip code? for example, if i find a zip code that has favorable FMR versus purchase price, i want to make sure that this isn't something that has just happened and will go back down in a year. I want to see sustainable growth of the FMR or at least that is has been consistent. I don't want to buy in an area expecting a high FMR only to find out that it was inflated for one year and dropped back down the next year. Is there a way to find the history of FMR for the past 5-10 years?

Edit: sorry for the typo in my title. It's supposed to say "Can you get the FMR History" but now it won't let me correct the title.

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.