#1 thing that prevented you from doing your 1st deal?

#1 thing that prevented you from doing your 1st deal?

Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 8 votes
I am new to the BP forums as well as real estate investing. I have a date set in which I would like to have done my first deal by (first of 2019). Being in this stage is exciting but also somewhat nerve wrecking. I would love to know if there was something that delayed you doing your first deal or getting started and if there was anything that you did to overcome that! Also, what was your biggest takeaway from doing your first deal? I am looking forward to hearing about your experience. Thank you! Cassidy
4Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

David ShortPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Fishers, IN · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 47 votes
8y

You just mentioned the biggest problem with new investors in your post. I WANT To Do My First Deal By 2019. It end of August why not NOW.  Lack of action.. if you find the deal you will be able to find help to get your deal done. Utilize your strength and go for it. I will have done 10 more deals by 2019. Don’t sell yourself short

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.