User Stats

Votes
Brando Galeana
Votes |
Greenville SC Fix and flips/hold

Brando Galeana
Posted Jun 25 2024, 09:55

What's up guys!

Trying to reach out and connect with investors in the Greenville area. I get distressed homes all throughout the upstate and would love to connect with new investors, lenders, contractors and anyone else! Let's get in touch and have a great day!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 25 2024, 10:32

Hi Brando! Are you a wholesaler? I have a client looking for distressed properties in that area! I'll dm you so we can further connect.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 25 2024, 17:02

I’d be happy to connect! UCREIA is also a great place to connect with all of the above mentioned within the upstate. They have monthly meetings & different focus groups throughout the month.

BAM Capital  logo
BAM Capital
|
Sponsored
Your Path to Generational Wealth We offer wealth-building and income-producing real estate opportunities for accredited investors.

User Stats

Votes
Zachary Troyer
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jun 26 2024, 19:45

Just getting started on the journey. Would love to connect. I live in the Seneca/Clemson area and seems like it’s pretty tough to find anything cheap enough to actually make a profit on. 

User Stats

Votes
Laura Au
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jul 1 2024, 20:28

Investor looking to scale portfolio with first Fix N Flip across the Mississippi into the SE Country. How is market looking for Fix N Flips. Looking for Investor Friendly RE Agents with Contractor/Builder contact to discuss market.