Analysis Paralysis...I've felt your pain. Ask me how to move beyond it.

Analysis Paralysis...I've felt your pain. Ask me how to move beyond it.

Rental Property Investor · Doylestown, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Having trouble getting started?  You've read books, watched videos and you've been lurking on BP but can't seem to get that 1st investment property.  I was in your shoes.  It took me 9 years to get started but then once I did, 9 years later I'm closing in on 200 rentals and I have financial freedom.  The internet is great.  You can find just about anything you look for.  Problem is, it's too much.  It's overwhelming.  Sometimes you just want to ask a question.  That one burning question that if you got an answer to might lead to another question...but at least you'd be moving forward.  Now's that time.  What's the 1 question holding you back right now?  Let me have it.  I did this a couple years ago and was inundated with questions but I'm ready this time. 

What's holding you back?  What's something you've heard about but doesn't make sense to you?  There are no bad questions :)

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Salvatore Lentini:

    Having trouble getting started?  You've read books, watched videos and you've been lurking on BP but can't seem to get that 1st investment property.  I was in your shoes.  It took me 9 years to get started but then once I did, 9 years later I'm closing in on 200 rentals and I have financial freedom.  The internet is great.  You can find just about anything you look for.  Problem is, it's too much.  It's overwhelming.  Sometimes you just want to ask a question.  That one burning question that if you got an answer to might lead to another question...but at least you'd be moving forward.  Now's that time.  What's the 1 question holding you back right now?  Let me have it.  I did this a couple years ago and was inundated with questions but I'm ready this time. 

    What's holding you back?  What's something you've heard about but doesn't make sense to you?  There are no bad questions :)


     Having the money to buy my first property. Thats the ONLY thing holding me back!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.