• Investor
  • Henderson, NV
Votes |
Arrived homes investing

Rafal Soltysek
  • Investor
  • Henderson, NV
Posted Mar 23 2023, 10:22

Does anyone invest with Arrived homes?- and what is your overall take and experience with it?-) 

Raf, Las Vegas 

User Stats

Votes
Darius Ogloza
  • Investor
  • Marin County California
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Marin County California
Replied Mar 24 2023, 05:06

I have kicked the tires with a few small investments in both long-term and vacation rentals offered on the website over the last few months.  Too early to tell but the concept is interesting and the properties appear to be reasonably vetted.   Also, the rate at which new properties are being snapped up suggests that there is quite a bit of interest among the investing public.   

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Heebner
  • Investor
  • Boyertown, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boyertown, PA
Replied Mar 9 2024, 12:10

I Have been in Arrived for about a year. I have gotten dividend payments as promised. I like the investment model and the platform is nice and clean and seems like they offer very nice properties. Have you invested since your post?

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 17 2024, 05:35
Quote from @Stephen Heebner:

I Have been in Arrived for about a year. I have gotten dividend payments as promised. I like the investment model and the platform is nice and clean and seems like they offer very nice properties. Have you invested since your post?

After investing for a year, what were your returns? Just found out about Arrived and curious if it's a good way to diversify my portfolio.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 17 2024, 05:37
Quote from @Rafal Soltysek:

Does anyone invest with Arrived homes?- and what is your overall take and experience with it?-) 

Raf, Las Vegas 

i will give them the most honest provider award. Not best just honest.

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Heebner
  • Investor
  • Boyertown, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boyertown, PA
Replied Jun 17 2024, 13:30

@Kelsey VanSleen not great. bout 4%. It was just somewhere to throw money when I needed to. Hind sight I probably wouldn't have but now it's fairly locked with them for a while, which is fine. Not advice by any means, just my honest opinion, check out 7e investments. That's where it's at, again in my opinion.