Where are the investors in Bibb and Houston counties?

Where are the investors in Bibb and Houston counties?

Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 8 votes

Who is currently doing deals in Bibb and Houston counties? I want to connect with you about your market.

I've done some market research and am looking to shift some of my off market operations (currently centered on Gwinnett) to Bibb and Houston counties.

I'm an investor with a base in Lawrenceville.

I've compiled some data that I'd like to share with you to determine its validity as well as where the investor movement is. The numbers give me a snapshot of the market but not who's buying (investors or retail buyers).

I'm primarily focused on active income (flips, wholetailing, and wholesales of residential properties).

Please let me know in what zip codes you're investing in?

PS - I like to connect old school. Shoot me a message if you'd like to connect via phone.

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.