• Investor
  • Ball Ground, GA
Votes |
Di Tech/ Green Tree

William Keesee
  • Investor
  • Ball Ground, GA
Posted Feb 24 2017, 11:55

I'm looking for help from anyone who may have a contact at DiTech.  I bought a mobile home foreclosure on land a year ago.  The original mortgage was with green tree which is now DiTech.  The previous owners then refinanced the home, but mobile home was not put in the new deed and title from mobile was not retired.  I am now trying to get a lien release from DiTech, but it has been extremely difficult for both my attorney and I to even talk to anyone.  I just wanted to see if anyone had dealt with them before and if anyone had a direct number for anyone there. They continue to want us to fax information with no response. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Brett Goldsmith
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Feb 24 2017, 16:07

The challenge is if you're not authorized on the mortgage account they won't want to speak to you. Was the note a Fannie Mae loan that you're looking for a lien release for? If so, you may be able to contact them directly; Ditech services a large volume of FNMA loans. 

You may want to call customer service and ask for a manager.

Escalation contacts are few and far between at Ditech. I work with them on a regular basis. Go for a floor manager.

User Stats

Votes
William Keesee
  • Investor
  • Ball Ground, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Ball Ground, GA
Replied Feb 25 2017, 06:13

It was a Fannie Mae note, so I will try that route also. I appreciate your help!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes