Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 4 votes
Does anyone know any good multifamily commercial lenders in the North Eastern Ohio area? Would love to build a relationship with a good lender as we have capital ready for funding.
Hey Cole, I'm located outside Cleveland myself and actively invest there as well. We have a ton of products available from residential to commercial, both long term and short term/construction. Feel free to reach out anytime and I'd be happy to see how we can help!
Does anyone know any good multifamily commercial lenders in the North Eastern Ohio area? Would love to build a relationship with a good lender as we have capital ready for funding.
Park National Bank and Union Savings Bank would be good options
Hey Cole, I'm located outside Cleveland myself and actively invest there as well. We have a ton of products available from residential to commercial, both long term and short term/construction. Feel free to reach out anytime and I'd be happy to see how we can help!