VA Loan Non-Spousal Partnership

VA Loan Non-Spousal Partnership

Real Estate Broker · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 329 posts · 203 votes

Has anyone ever partnered on a deal with someone who is eligible for the VA loan? I have a few coworkers who are renters, brand new to the game with the desire to get into real estate and I am trying to come up with a way to pitch a partnership to them where they househack multifamily properties. My question is regarding the VA allowing someone to be on the title but not on the loan. For my VA loan, I am on the loan solely, and my wife and I are both on the title. Can you do that with non-spouse partnership? Or does the VA require that anyone on title must also be on the loan.

Hi David, I know I could just ask you directly but I also know you have your alerts turned on so you can probably share something that other service members could benefit from. 

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.