2020 Speakers for Denver Women Invest

2020 Speakers for Denver Women Invest

Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 354 posts · 386 votes
  • Just curious about what people think would be interesting/helpful topics. The topics can be real estate focused or just financial savvy focused. Here are some thoughts I have about speakers.
  • - If you own an investment, I'd love to have you talk- it's really good for people in the group to be exposed to people that have an investment, and I think it can be intimidating when you hear about people with 200+ doors and stuff. If you have 1 door, 5 doors, ten doors, you are an expert to the person that has zero and I think they could benefit from your expertise.
    • If you feel like you don't necessarily want to present, I'm happy to do an interview style set up and/or help you with your powerpoint or whatever you need to feel comfortable.

  • - Small-business oriented speakers: people that have owned and/or own them: pros/cons/fears/etc.
  • - Professionals: tax, legal, lenders, etc, etc.
0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.