Selling homes, other ways without paying 5 or 6%

Selling homes, other ways without paying 5 or 6%

Joe SchultzPro Member
Marble Falls, TX · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 12 votes

I just don't think that paying 5 or 6% to a realtor to sell a home is necessary. 

Having to pay the 2 1/2 - 3% to list a home to get it on the MLS seems to high to me. I know that realtors do more than this but it still seems high.

Do you know of other ways to sell home(s)? Or am I dreaming?

Thank you

3Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
7y

@Joe Schultz you're right. Paying 3% to throw it on the MLS is a waste. On the other hand, if that is all your realtor does, they are a waste of a license

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.