New Southern California Investor, excited to get started !

New Southern California Investor, excited to get started !

Developer · Orange County, CA · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 53 votes

Hello Everyone,

I am a new investor who lives in southern California, which we all know is not an ideal market to purchase rentals for cash flow.  I am finishing up my master's degree in just over a month, and have decided that I am dedicated to pursuing real estate investing! 

I am looking to buy my first property this year. Would love to receive any advice on purchasing out of state? what is the best way to get started with out of state investments? 

Also would love recommendations for networking events near Newport Beach, CA 

Thanks, look forwarding to getting to know and interacting with all of you, 

Shane

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.