How long did it take you to get your first deal?

How long did it take you to get your first deal?

Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 9 votes

I was curious as to how long did it take some of you to get your first deal done?

What did you have to go through to get it done? How many people did you have to call? How many letters did you have to send?

I hear all kinds of stories from people and I want to hear what all you say! I have heard people say it took them over 6 months when they were cold calling all day  and sending letters every few months. Others say they drove for dollars for a couple hours and close on their first deal in less than 30 days. 

Just interested in hearing everyone's story!

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.