Find owner of Property from Transfer on Death Deed

Find owner of Property from Transfer on Death Deed

Madison, WI · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes

Hello BP community,

I'm hoping someone can give me a good answer to this problem.  

I've located a vacant house near me, that I would like to buy, however, I can't find the current owner's contact info.

The owner died last year and left the house to family.

I have a Tranfer on Death deed with Names only, but no contact information.  What is the best way to find the contact information for these heirs?  The property has a reverse mortgage as well, and I would like to contact the owners before the bank forecloses.

Would a skip tracer be my best option?

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.