Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Isaac Brice
  • New to Real Estate
  • Burley/Boise Idaho
Votes |
Burley/Twin falls Idaho area

Isaac Brice
  • New to Real Estate
  • Burley/Boise Idaho
Posted May 20 2024, 15:57

Hey I'm trying to get my feet wet and learn more about real estate investing. I'm in the Burley Idaho area and am wondering if anyone knows anyone who is investing down here. I would love to meet up sometime and chat over lunch. 

User Stats

Votes
Molly Arnott
Agent
  • Investor
  • Meridian, ID
Votes |
Agent
  • Investor
  • Meridian, ID
Replied May 20 2024, 21:18

Hey Isaac, congrats on this new venture. And good on you for reaching out to grow your network. I work and invest in the Treasure Valley, and run meetups here. We'd love to have you if you ever feel like making the trek! Feel free to connect with me here on BP or on social media. I'm always sharing and posting local meetups :)

User Stats

Votes
Teresa Loya
  • Investor
  • Southern Idaho
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Southern Idaho
Replied May 21 2024, 05:32

Hey Isaac! How exciting for you! The southern Idaho market is such a great place to invest. I'm in the Burley area and would love to chat. I started my own investing path about 8 years ago and now own over 40 properties (residential and commercial) in the Mini Cassia area.  I'm the Broker and owner of H&L Real Estate Company and also H&L Property Management Co (serving over 200 doors). Call my office to setup a meeting 208-678-9990

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Avery Robertson
  • Firth, ID
Votes |
  • Firth, ID
Replied May 22 2024, 09:56
Quote from @Isaac Brice:

Hey I'm trying to get my feet wet and learn more about real estate investing. I'm in the Burley Idaho area and am wondering if anyone knows anyone who is investing down here. I would love to meet up sometime and chat over lunch. 

Welcome Isaac! I live in East Idaho but do Hard Money in the magic valley as well. I know Senate Eskridge hosts a monthly meetup there you can find the Magic Valley Real Estate Investors on facebook. 

User Stats

Votes
Avery Robertson
  • Firth, ID
Votes |
  • Firth, ID
Replied May 22 2024, 09:57
Quote from @Molly Arnott:

Hey Isaac, congrats on this new venture. And good on you for reaching out to grow your network. I work and invest in the Treasure Valley, and run meetups here. We'd love to have you if you ever feel like making the trek! Feel free to connect with me here on BP or on social media. I'm always sharing and posting local meetups :)

Hey Molly! I live in East Idaho, but want to make some trek's out to the Treasure Valley to network in that market as well. How frequently do you host meetups?

User Stats

Votes
Molly Arnott
Agent
  • Investor
  • Meridian, ID
Votes |
Agent
  • Investor
  • Meridian, ID
Replied May 22 2024, 10:43

Hey Avery, I host them typically once a month and can recommend others here locally. There are at least 1-2/wk going on, we've got a great active investor network! Feel free to find me on IG or FB and I'll keep you updated. Or my cell is 208-810-8780

User Stats

Votes
Isaac Brice
  • New to Real Estate
  • Burley/Boise Idaho
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Burley/Boise Idaho
Replied May 22 2024, 19:16

Hey Avery. I will definitely look into that. Thanks for the information.