Potential to get 12 Properties under Contract all at once

Potential to get 12 Properties under Contract all at once

Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 0 votes

Hey Y'all. This is Danna from Beaumont TX. I've established a dialogue with a tired landlord who is selling 12 rental properties. These are a mix of tenant occupied, empty and needs a slight rehab, major rehab, etc. I am brand new with only one property under contract (fingers crossed). I plan to do walk throughs, take pictures, do a short walkthrough video, and run the numbers on each property to come up with my offers.

My question: What is a good strategy to negotiate prices with this Owner? Assess each property individually, or, is there a such a thing as a "package deal" and offer one price for all 12 properties? If Investors out there are looking to buy "bulk deals" what would be a good strategy to present these properties?

Thank you

0Reply
16 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.