Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Agent
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Joe Delia
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Rochester Hills, MI
Votes |
Agent Webpage

Joe Delia
  • Rochester Hills, MI
Posted Jul 8 2013, 16:48

Hello fellow agents! I'm curious what real estate template website you all are using. I'm looking at potentially going through zillow. I'm already doing well with my sphere but i'd like to start establishing more of an online presence than what i have currently. Any suggestions on who to go with for ease of operation that is price and SEO friendly?

User Stats

Votes
Joel Owens
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
ModeratorReplied Jul 8 2013, 20:33

I have been part of Busy Agent Pro for a very long time. A personal friend of mine Brian Rodgers is a world wide authority on marketing.

He has written countless copy and campaigns for businesses everywhere along with selling over 1 billion in real estate and he is in his 30's like me. He has built many technology companies and sold them. His current endeavor is Hyprcast.

My new sites are custom word press sites coded from the ground up but I focus on commercial real estate. You can get the same done for residential. The goal is to stand out from the crowd and be sought after for business. People need to see value in what you have to offer (locating deals, high level of knowledge, connections, access to capital etc.)

Who is your target client Joe?? If it's investors Bigger Pockets is one of the best sites for making connections. So getting involved even more here is great for you.

As far as price I look at business differently. Does the product bring me back a return and present a professional image?? My marketing strategy is whatever I am testing and tracking I want it to produce 4 to 1 results at least. So if I spend 25 cents I want 1 dollar back. Now even if you are getting 3 to1 or 2 to 1 you still do it as it is working. The question comes down to budget in that if you have a very little budget you want to get the most result for the little capital you have to start. As you build up you keep things in place that are giving a return over and over.

User Stats

Votes
Joe Delia
  • Rochester Hills, MI
Votes |
  • Rochester Hills, MI
Replied Jul 8 2013, 20:36

Thanks Joel.

Yes I've made lots of connections through Biggerpockets. I'm no where near your 4K in posts, but, maybe one day.

I'll look into busy agent pro, thank you!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.