Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Agent
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Heidi Haber
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
Have you used offrs.com

Heidi Haber
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sarasota, FL
Posted Sep 26 2015, 12:35

New here and not quite sure this is the forum for this.

My Broker pays for offrs.com and I have gotten an assigned territory.  Been marketing to it with not much luck yet.

Has anyone else here used them and what has there experience been?

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Tavon White
  • El Cajon, CA
Votes |
  • El Cajon, CA
Replied Apr 18 2016, 08:23

I recently came across offrs.com and was thinking about signing up with it. Have you had any luck with it since you posted 7 months ago? Would you recommend it? Please advise. There's so many websites are out there waiting to take your money so it's hard to know which ones really work.

User Stats

Votes
Deepen Patel
  • Lawrenceville, NJ
Votes |
  • Lawrenceville, NJ
Replied Aug 4 2016, 12:40

I did some quick research on this. SmartZip is a competitor of theirs. It really comes down to which algorithm is better. Not sure what their pricing is but I would be very careful not to blow your marketing dollars on this. Has anyone had any luck with predictive analytics? What is their pricing?

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Deepen Patel
  • Lawrenceville, NJ
Votes |
  • Lawrenceville, NJ
Replied Aug 5 2016, 06:18

http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Has-any-agent-out-there-used-SmartZip-or-SmartHomePrice-com/486375/

User Stats

Votes
Christina Reynolds
  • Professional
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Sarasota, FL
Replied Sep 26 2016, 21:19

I have used offrs.com and I find it to be a very useful product for my agents. They provide a lot of data about property owners and tools that enable me to do prospecting and targeted marketing to my clients' farms. Its one of the best tools I have found for getting seller leads / listings.

User Stats

Votes
Rich Swier
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
  • Sarasota, FL
Replied Nov 27 2017, 14:39

I am happy to answer any questions about offrs.com. If you would like to see testimonials - we have them on the website - http://offrs.com/testimonials.cfm.  For those who don't know much about us, we generate seller leads by leveraging predictive analytics (predicting who is most likely to sell) and then farming those leads online and via phone. The goal is to allow our agents to be first in the door with new listings.

User Stats

Votes
Beth Dilley
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
  • Sarasota, FL
Replied Jan 21 2018, 15:09

I have used offrs.com for 2 years now, and I can say although it does take time to build a pipeline, the return on investment is there. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to generate more listings outside their sphere. Farming requires investment of time and money, and offrs.com provides the best option I have seen in the markeplace.

User Stats

Votes
Rich S.
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
  • Sarasota, FL
Replied Jan 23 2018, 13:44
Originally posted by @Beth Dilley:

I have used offrs.com for 2 years now, and I can say although it does take time to build a pipeline, the return on investment is there. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to generate more listings outside their sphere. Farming requires investment of time and money, and offrs.com provides the best option I have seen in the markeplace.

Thanks for the insight Beth, good to know.

User Stats

Votes
Rich S.
  • Sarasota, FL
Votes |
  • Sarasota, FL
Replied Jan 25 2018, 14:54

When looking at offrs or other companies who offer leads, it is important to look at a few different aspects. First offrs core value is predictive analytics, which means they predict future listings. Their predictions are the best in the industry. They also offer lead generation, where they reach out to homeowners, which can provide mixed results depending on your expectations and budget. The reality is that seller leads are more expensive than buyer leads - for obvious reasons. I strongly encourage you to do some type of seller lead generation, and offrs is a company I would recommend you talk to.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Holloway
  • Grove City, OH
Votes |
  • Grove City, OH
Replied Feb 26 2018, 08:21

offrs, yeah. Exclusivity and seller leads is what got us on board. It was the marketing tools that we use more often though. We spenf most of our time converting -what's new. They also help with our facebook marketing. Got on board with a beta program for that and it has been great so far. Easy do.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Holloway
  • Grove City, OH
Votes |
  • Grove City, OH
Replied Feb 26 2018, 08:26
Originally posted by @Deepen Patel:

I did some quick research on this. SmartZip is a competitor of theirs. It really comes down to which algorithm is better. Not sure what their pricing is but I would be very careful not to blow your marketing dollars on this. Has anyone had any luck with predictive analytics? What is their pricing?

Hey Deepen. I used both SmartZip and offrs toeghet for a while but they're actually totally different. SmartZip offers amazing direct mail postcard management tools but as more agents starting farming in our area the postcards were stacking up and some of our legacy clients were getting the same templates. SZ did overhaul their template library which was a help but offrs started doing basic (although not as robust) direct mail postcard management too. All-in-all the two are still very different (its been a while since I've used SZ) but I found I didn't need SZ anymore. Looks like this is an older post, so I figured I'd update it -at least from our experiences using both.

User Stats

Votes
Matt Clayman
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Mar 7 2018, 15:58

I've been using for a little over a month and I'm impressed with the customer service and helpfulness of their team. In the past month I have gained about 50 high quality leads and continue to use the various functions of the platform to stay in front of potential sellers and provide useful information to my territories. I've used a mixture of reports, hard mail campaigns, phone calls and the Auto Pilot function to continuously stay in front of these sellers. I also had several social media campaigns running on Facebook and Instagram. I think it's important to use this as a supplement to prospecting and not as a singular source. Combined with traditional prospecting, this is a great value add to my business. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 18 2018, 10:09

Its good for leads. The first area I wanted was taken so I had to work with a second pick. You can see the results from a year beofre when you look at the zip codes. Mine showed good numbers and has been the same since getting it.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Hamilton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Vacaville, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Vacaville, CA
Replied Feb 28 2019, 17:08

It's a waste of money b/c you can pay for Cole Information(which is what they use) for way less. Something like $30 a month instead of $300 for Offrs. Don't use offrs. 

User Stats

Votes
Luke Hagenbach
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Newport Beach, CA
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Newport Beach, CA
Replied Jun 23 2019, 14:08
Originally posted by @Michael Hamilton:

It's a waste of money b/c you can pay for Cole Information(which is what they use) for way less. Something like $30 a month instead of $300 for Offrs. Don't use offrs. 

Interesting. I do see Offrs listed as one of the many "partners" listed on Cole's website, but it's unclear in what capacity they have a partnership, and if it's only one cog in the wheel. Are you going off of their logo appearing in that section, or do you have additional information that would support that what you get from Offrs can be purchased from Cole Information and a rate 10% of the cost of Cole Information?

I looked at Cole Information's website, and they clearly are re-selling information from a different data provider. It would be nice to figure out who that is. 

"Our provider provides us with a monthly install to insure that we are offering you the most up to date national consumer and business databases."