Finishing Up #3 at 22 yrs old! Tips on partnering for #4?

Finishing Up #3 at 22 yrs old! Tips on partnering for #4?

Rental Property Investor · Accokeek, MD · Member since 2020 · 106 posts · 87 votes

I closed on #3 a little over 3 weeks ago. It's a HouseHack! Already getting a ton of hits on potential roomies! (holding off until we finished the minor reno work!)

Once this converts to a full-on rental in a year, I'll have almost $2500/mo passive income! SO EXCITED! 

...But already, I am picturing my next property. Can't stop, won't stop! So now I want to find an equity or some type of limited partner(s)!

Does anyone have any blank agreements that they have written up that they'd be willing to share? I might be getting ahead of myself but I would like to have an idea of how to structure it?

Thanks always BP FAM!

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.