Momentum Is Real! NJ, Wholesaling, Cash

Momentum Is Real! NJ, Wholesaling, Cash

Wholesaler · NJ · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 8 votes

Good Evening BP Fam!

Wanted to get honest...

I have lost all momentum in my early days of wholesaling. I was doing really well 4 months ago...networking, analyzing, meeting with mentor weekly, modifying drip campaign, cold calling..I was sleeping, eating, drinking REI.

Then we bought a house, had to help our landlords sell their rental, had our 3rd daughter, moved, remote learning picked back up, house projects, middle of the night feedings.

I'm having an extremely difficult time getting started again. I know it's a mindset and a conscious decision to get back to it....

I'll be updating this post with my regained momentum.

Curious...for those who have lost momentum, what do you do to get it back?

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.