1 Bedroom 500 sqft Condo Philadelphia Rehab Process

1 Bedroom 500 sqft Condo Philadelphia Rehab Process

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I bought a 1 bedroom 500 sqft condominium in Philadelphia, Pa, 19103 with my father as a property for me to live in instead of paying for rent during and after college. I will not be moving into the property until the end of this summer as my current lease ends in 6 months. I am looking to use the property as a short-term AirBnB rental property and see potential revenue streams sometime during this 6 month period.

However, the condominum needs a carpet removed, 11x14 (approximate) laminated wood flooring, painting, new countertops, and some finishing work. I am looking to find contractors to do this kind of work that I can trust and will not charge excessive amounts.

Would any of you have recommendations for me on how I can go about finding these types of contractors?

Thank you,

Sans Yuksel

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.