New investor looking to find partners ... any advice?

New investor looking to find partners ... any advice?

Wholesaler · Provo, UT · Member since 2019 · 79 posts · 48 votes

Hey everyone! I am a new investor that does not have a major capital reserve at the moment. Since I'm in this position, I was considering looking for a partner to provide the capital in an investment while I handle finding the deal, performing any necessary maintenance, and managing the property. Currently, I am trying to determine what information I need to present to potential investors to prove to them that I'm a worthy partner. Experienced real estate investors, what advice do you have for someone in my position?

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.