Mentoring in New York City and New Jersey

Mentoring in New York City and New Jersey

Wholesaler · West New York, NJ · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hello Everyone.

So excited to be part of Bigger Pockets. I have heard mostly all the podcast on bigger pocket and enjoy them very much. Thank you guys for amazing work you guys are doing. 

I have been investing in real estate since 2003 and by end of 2008 I had bought over 8 properties and than market crashed so I have been holding the property since than and trying to keep afloat. I am unloading few of the properties since I had to go though divorce due to my losses. But Now I want to start again and I need help. I need someone to council me and mentor me so I can stand on my feet and build my empire again. I am very motivated and very hard working. Real estate is my life and I am passionate about it. I am doing this full time and looking for a mentor in New York City or New Jersey Area. I really appreciate all you guys taking time to read my post. And thank you in advance for guiding me. 

Wishing you all Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. 

Jay Komar

0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.