Crowdfunding 2 family in Brooklyn

Crowdfunding 2 family in Brooklyn

Investor · Polk County, FL · Member since 2014 · 144 posts · 36 votes

I'm getting lots of support to crowdfund a 2 family in Brooklyn and turn into an "experience" that I can live in and share with others.  It is over 800K, but negotiable especially if cash.  It's a vision I've had for years. It has a great story attached, so lots of fodder for the media.  I need to hold the home with a downpayment.

The prop will have recurring income and will sell out a year in advance. I have a powerpoint and just want to make sure I'm set up before I start the crowdfunding portion for the curation (designing the home, any repairs, etc)!

How can I position this to attract an investor for the downpayment or the entire purchase price?  If someone were to pay how does me paying them back work?  

Here are a few others who have done the same if I'm totally confusing you!  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1303792929/th...

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/crowd-fun...

Thanks!

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.