Votes
Autumn Kirila
Pro Member
Votes |
New to BiggerPockets and Looking to Connect

Autumn Kirila
Pro Member
Posted Jun 18 2022, 10:02

Hi everyone! I'm currently living in Boston, but plan on moving back to the Pittsburgh area in the next month. I'm new to investing and would love to be able to connect with members here, that are local investors in the Pittsburgh area, to discuss their experiences and recommendations. Please feel free to reply or send me a message. Looking forward to being able to connect with some of you, thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jun 18 2022, 12:08

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Lien Vuong
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boston, MA
Replied Jun 20 2022, 06:56

Posting on the local forums really helps! Best of luck in Pittsburg!

The Elle Group Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hujdus
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Feb 29 2024, 13:52

Welcome Autumn! There are a lot of local RE meetups here in Pittsburgh like ACRE, SWIG, WIRED, Gather, REI on Tap, and Broke to FI. They all have their own Facebook groups and I think that's the best way to stay in touch and see when the next meet ups are. I noticed a lot of meet ups don't get posted on BiggerPockets.

I am part of Gather which is an all female monthly RE meet up. Message me if you want more info on these events! I go to most of them.

User Stats

Votes
Autumn Kirila
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Mar 5 2024, 08:23
Thank you, Alex! This is great info, I appreciate the help!

Quote from @Alex Hujdus:

Welcome Autumn! There are a lot of local RE meetups here in Pittsburgh like ACRE, SWIG, WIRED, Gather, REI on Tap, and Broke to FI. They all have their own Facebook groups and I think that's the best way to stay in touch and see when the next meet ups are. I noticed a lot of meet ups don't get posted on BiggerPockets.

I am part of Gather which is an all female monthly RE meet up. Message me if you want more info on these events! I go to most of them.

User Stats

Votes
Mackaylee Beach
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Mar 5 2024, 08:29

Welcome to BP!

This is a great platform to network and also to expand your knowledge. I'm from Kansas City, I'd love to connect if you ever consider our market. 

User Stats

Votes
Jeffrey McKee
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Replied Mar 8 2024, 05:27

Welcome to BP community and best of luck on your real estate investing!

• Real Estate Agent Texas (#0731291)

McKee Realty Services and eXp Realty  Logo