Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Nick DiFinzio
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Long Island, NY
Votes |
Investing in York PA

Nick DiFinzio
Pro Member
  • Long Island, NY
Posted

Hey everyone, looking to network a bit in the PA market, mainly interested in small multi family in the York area. Planning a trip down there in May/June. Any fellow investors, realtors, property managers willing to meetup?

User Stats

Votes
Wale Lawal
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Replied

Hey @Nick DiFinzio, I'm not sure of anyone off the top of my head, as I'm not in that area. However, if you're looking to stay up to date on meetups/investor groups in an area, I would enter the filter "Real Estate Events and Happenings" as shown in the photo below. Then you're able to put in a city or zip code and then a radius that you'd like to search within.

Hopefully this helps!

User Stats

Votes
Nick DiFinzio
Pro Member
  • Long Island, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Long Island, NY
Replied

@Wale Lawal

Def helps! Thank youu buddy

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Ostran
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied
Quote from @Nick DiFinzio:

Hey everyone, looking to network a bit in the PA market, mainly interested in small multi family in the York area. Planning a trip down there in May/June. Any fellow investors, realtors, property managers willing to meetup?

you can come meet me in NJ :) (out of state investor in york)

User Stats

Votes
Nick DiFinzio
Pro Member
  • Long Island, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Long Island, NY
Replied
Quote from @Mike Ostran:

Hey everyone, looking to network a bit in the PA market, mainly interested in small multi family in the York area. Planning a trip down there in May/June. Any fellow investors, realtors, property managers willing to meetup 

hey Mike! Haahaa what part of Jersey? And are you ever in NYC? I live on LI going to NJ is a stretch for me. 

User Stats

Votes
Mike Ostran
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied
Quote from @Mike Ostran:

Hey everyone, looking to network a bit in the PA market, mainly interested in small multi family in the York area. Planning a trip down there in May/June. Any fellow investors, realtors, property managers willing to meetup 

hey Mike! Haahaa what part of Jersey? And are you ever in NYC? I live on LI going to NJ is a stretch for me. 

it was a joke no need to meet in person

I used to work in the City recently took a full time remote job so no more daily city trips for me 

I live on the jersey shore near Asbury park and sandy hook

User Stats

Votes
Jimmy Lin
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied

@Nick DiFinzio

I invest locally in York, PA.  I worked for Harley Davidson York Vehicle Operations for the past 5 years and invested heavily in York.  Have 10 units over 6 properties at the moment, and 2 in Philadelphia.  My next phase is also getting into small multi-families.  I will be taking some time off in May and returning in June.  Let me know when you come so we can connect. 

@Mike Ostran

If you ever need boots on the ground for York, PA just let me know.  I travel very frequently between York PA and Philadelphia.  Looking to expand my investor network as none of my friends are interested in investing...

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hey Nick, Im a realtor in York, Pa. I am currently looking for a small multifamily as well for a primary residence (house hack). There is two properties I'm going to look at tomorrow morning. 1 is in York City in a good block relative to the area and another I'm really excited about in northeastern school district that has opportunity for value add and is priced appropriately. If you want to meet up we can check out some properties and bounce ideas off each other I'm available. 

User Stats

Votes
Jimmy Lin
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied

@Trevor Smith - Did you end up buying the multi in Northeastern?

User Stats

Votes
Tam Lapp
  • Investor
  • Pennsylvania
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Pennsylvania
Replied

Hi Nick.  I know this post is OLD, but I am in York, PA and invest here. Need anything let me know!