Do you have a preference on a Bank for business account

Do you have a preference on a Bank for business account

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 8 votes

Good afternoon entrepreneurs,

I have a question on business accounts. What is your preferred bank and why?

We started a RV business and have an LLC for our property business (Rental properties)

I have a few things that I thinking are things we should look for and would love to hear your opinion on anything else to look for and what banks some of you are using or recommend.

1. SBA preferred bank

2. Credit card options

3. Loan / line of credit options with low waiting period.

4. Online Friendly

5. Normal banking capabilities (checking, savings)

6. Fair minimum monthly cash amount.

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.