Votes
Steve Tse
Pro Member
Votes |
Worcester area market

Steve Tse
Pro Member
Posted Feb 25 2024, 13:29

Hello fellow investors, I would like to start a conversation about Worcester and its surrounding neighborhoods. Although I have lived in Boston for many years, I am not very familiar of Worcester and very interested in learning more about  this up and coming market. If you've been investing in Worcester area, what is in your opinion are considered to be class A, B, C and D areas. What do you think are the best neighborhoods (low crime, good schools, able paying tenants, close to transportation, shops, restaurants, etc.) and which areas you would stay away from ? 

User Stats

Votes
Brian J Allen
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Feb 26 2024, 04:44

@Steve Tse, I welcome the public discussion about this, and it is good that you understand that Worcester is heterogenous and there are neighborhoods.  The reality here is that certain people want to be in certain neighborhoods due to location and where they grew up.  They like their shops, and their restaurants.  Then there are the people who are moving to Worcester, and they want something different, maybe more like what you are inquiring about above.  I am also interested to see what others say about the city.