Votes
Sadie Craig
Pro Member
Votes |
Looking for Private Money Lender.

Sadie Craig
Pro Member
Posted May 2 2024, 15:10

I am looking for a private money lender around the Missouri area to build an ongoing relationship with for current and future investments.

Thanks in advance.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Park
  • Lender
  • 5760 Northampton Blvd Ste 108 Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Votes |
  • Lender
  • 5760 Northampton Blvd Ste 108 Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Replied May 2 2024, 17:07
Quote from @Sadie Craig:

I am looking for a private money lender around the Missouri area to build an ongoing relationship with for current and future investments.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sadie!
I believe we can help you! 

User Stats

Votes
David Pearl
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied May 2 2024, 19:32
Quote from @Sadie Craig:

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sadie! Would love to learn more about your investment goals and see how we can help! 
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jason Taken
Lender
  • Attorney
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Lender
  • Attorney
  • Chicago, IL
Replied May 2 2024, 20:30
Quote from @Sadie Craig:

Thanks in advance.

Tell us about the scenarios you're wanting funding on!

User Stats

Votes
Mike Calvey
  • Agent Sales Manager at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Agent Sales Manager at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 8 2024, 10:01

Anytime you are working with hard money loans, its important to vet your lender. If you don't want to do that, we've done that BiggerPockets already for you.

I would suggest using our Find a Lender service (in the Nav Bar) which is free for you to use in order to find a trusted and vetted hard money lender directly from BiggerPockets.

User Stats

Votes
Eugene Neal
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied May 8 2024, 14:09
Quote from @Mike Calvey:

Anytime you are working with hard money loans, its important to vet your lender. If you don't want to do that, we've done that BiggerPockets already for you.

I would suggest using our Find a Lender service (in the Nav Bar) which is free for you to use in order to find a trusted and vetted hard money lender directly from BiggerPockets.

Can you message me and explain how I can potential use the directory to generate exclusive leads?

User Stats

Votes
Anderson S.
Lender
  • Atlanta GA, USA
Votes |
Lender
  • Atlanta GA, USA
Replied May 15 2024, 15:15
Quote from @Sadie Craig:

Thanks in advance.

We're not local to Missouri, but we'd love to be a part of your investment future.

User Stats

Votes
James Sims
Lender
Votes |
Lender
Replied May 15 2024, 16:04

Hi Sadie, I'm not local to you however I can assist with providing funding for up to 10 units nationwide.  Feel free to reach out and connect.