Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Junaid Javaid
Votes |
Developed 800+ Units (Visiting Texas to build strategic partnership and collaborate)

Junaid Javaid
Posted Apr 23 2024, 11:15

Hey everyone, I'm a highly seasoned multi-family investor and developer in Canada, with a track record of successfully developing over 800 units. We are transitioning into the US Market particularly Texas. I'm visiting Texas on May 1 for 2 weeks. 

I would love to connect with Multi family investors, developers, etc. to potentially collaborate with while building my network. Message me and let's chat! 

User Stats

Votes
Jamie Hora
  • Developer
  • San Antonio
Votes |
  • Developer
  • San Antonio
Replied Apr 23 2024, 11:47

Hi Junaid.  I'm located in San Antonio, Texas and do civil engineering for developers on projects all across Texas. I've done apartment buildings and single family subdivisions, (plus lots of commercial) throughout the state. 

If you are in the neighborhood of San Antonio, I'd be happy to meet up and share my experiences with you and willing to answer any questions that I can related to the zoning, engineering, permitting, etc. aspects of developing in Texas. 

User Stats

Votes
Junaid Javaid
Votes |
Replied Apr 24 2024, 05:56

Hi Jamie, I would love to have a chat with you. Unfortunately, this trip is only to Houston and Dallas but future trips will include San Antonio.  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Harrison
  • Realtor
  • Texas
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Texas
Replied May 1 2024, 07:43

Hi Junaid, 
I'm located in DFW. I work with a lot of multi-family/commercial investors. I'd be happy to meet up and even have some options for development ready to show you (if you're at that point). I've got some great connections in the due-diligence/management side too, if you're interested in meeting them and various trades in multifamily construction.  If you're just coming to visit to get a feel for the area, I can give some great suggestions for that as well.