New to this site

New to this site

Residential Landlord · Ingleside, TX · Member since 2008 · 17 posts · 0 votes

Hi all, just stopping by to "introduce" myself. My name is Kim and although I've been in the real estate business before I am just starting out again. I'm glad I found this site and am looking forward to learning more as well as being able to contribute useful information to help others.

0Reply
5 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Kimberly. Can you tell us what you did previously in real estate? Its good to have you here and I hope you'll become a contributing member of the community!

  • Residential Landlord · Ingleside, TX · Member since 2008 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Thanks Joshua for your welcoming me here. I have always focused on residential real estate listings although I did handle some residential and commercial leases. Although I have a lot to learn and re-learn, I also have some insight and experiences that might be helpful. Sometimes learning comes from teaching. Thanks again and I hope to be able to help others.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    Sounds great! You'd be surprised how much knowledge we all have. Many people who are just novices can be the best teachers for the rest of us!

    I''m looking forward to having you around, Kimberly. Lets see what we can learn/teach....

  • Involved In Real Estate · Houston / Pearland, TX · Member since 2008 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    I'm new as well and so glad I found this site. Very great set-up!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    Glad to have you, Joe. Lets have you do your own intro so we can all find out more about you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.