• New to Real Estate
  • Pine Bluff, Ar
Votes |
Hard Money Lenders

Tyquan Fleming
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pine Bluff, Ar
Posted Apr 25 2024, 13:24

Where do I locate hard money lenders in the state of Arkansas or near by and would experience be a huge problem when it comes to creating the partnership?

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Apr 25 2024, 13:42

Reach out to @Austin James Weed! Great guy 

User Stats

Votes
Ko Kashiwagi
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Apr 25 2024, 15:46

Hi Tyquan,

There are lenders out there that does not require experience!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Sherman
Pro Member
#1 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Replied Apr 25 2024, 20:16

Would love to connect and discuss some options

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 8 2024, 07:43

Happy to help. Send me a DM

User Stats

Votes
Anderson S.
Lender
  • Atlanta GA, USA
Votes |
Lender
  • Atlanta GA, USA
Replied May 8 2024, 09:54

Hi Tyquan, we're a hard money lender and we operate nationwide. How can we help?

User Stats

Votes
Mike Calvey
  • Agent Sales Manager at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Agent Sales Manager at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 8 2024, 09:59

I would suggest using our Find a Lender service which is free for you to use in order to find a trusted and vetted hard money lender directly from BiggerPockets. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Davies
Lender
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
Lender
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Replied May 9 2024, 07:08

Most work this way: 

• Rates: 9% to 13% (Most Deals are 11-12%)
  • Terms: up to 36 Months (Most Deals are 6-12 months)
  • Fees: 2-4 points(%) of loan amount paid at closing (Most Deals are 3 points(%))
  • Minimum Loan Amount: $50,000 (For loans less than $250,000 $2,500 minimum fee)
  • Max Loan: 65%-70% of After Repair Value(ARV)
  • 100% Rehab Financing Available (Require 20% of purchase price down payment or cross-collateral)
  • Closing Timeframe: 48 Hours - 3 Weeks (Most Deals are 2 Weeks)
  • NO PRIMARY RESIDENCES, NON-OWNER OCCUPIED ONLY, BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 9 2024, 12:15

Hi Tyquan! I just closed a deal in Arkansas! What area are you looking in? Do you have a specific property in mind?

I work with new investors all of the time. I am very much a hand holder with new investors and will walk you through the entire process so that you understand it all. If you don't have an LLC created yet - I would jump on that ASAP. You will need the LLC to be registered, get an Operating Agreement in place, and file for your EIN number. If you have multiple people on the company, you ideally want the person with the highest credit score to have the most ownership percentages.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 9 2024, 12:23

Hey Tyquan, 

An important aspect to note regarding investing in Arkansas is the relatively lower property values. Many lenders typically establish their minimum loan sizes at around $100,000, encompassing both the initial loan amount for the purchase price and any needed rehab expenses. It's essential to ensure that the properties you're considering investing in meet these minimum thresholds.

User Stats

Votes
Tyquan Fleming
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pine Bluff, Ar
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pine Bluff, Ar
Replied May 9 2024, 18:48
Quote from @Katie Smith:

Hi Tyquan! I just closed a deal in Arkansas! What area are you looking in? Do you have a specific property in mind?

I work with new investors all of the time. I am very much a hand holder with new investors and will walk you through the entire process so that you understand it all. If you don't have an LLC created yet - I would jump on that ASAP. You will need the LLC to be registered, get an Operating Agreement in place, and file for your EIN number. If you have multiple people on the company, you ideally want the person with the highest credit score to have the most ownership percentages.

I currently am looking to invest in the Little Rock area as of right now and possibly the pine bluff area depending on the deal! I have a couple properties in mind at the moment but is still working on evaluation.