Votes
Katrina O'Bannon
Pro Member
Votes |
Looking for local lender

Katrina O'Bannon
Pro Member
Posted Apr 27 2024, 20:28

I am in the Dallas area and I am looking for a local hard money lender. I am looking to purchase a fix & flip within the next 60 days. I am looking for deals in DFW and surrounding areas. I am also potentially looking for deals in East Texas. 

Let’s connect!! 

User Stats

Votes
Zavier Benson
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Apr 28 2024, 01:20

Hey Katrina, I am Zavier Benson. I am a wholesaler in Dallas, Texas. I see that you are looking for fix & flip deals. I have two fix & flips in Tyler, Texas that I can send over to see if you like. Is it okay if I add you to my buyers list and is there any specific property types you are looking for? I hope to hear back from you soon, thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Stuckey
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Apr 28 2024, 10:16
Quote from @Katrina O'Bannon:

I am in the Dallas area and I am looking for a local hard money lender. I am looking to purchase a fix & flip within the next 60 days. I am looking for deals in DFW and surrounding areas. I am also potentially looking for deals in East Texas. 

Let’s connect!! 

You're in the perfect spot to connect with Longhorn Investments. Based in Dallas, with 16 years and 8000 loans of experience focused on short-term purchase and rehab. One of the very few offering 100% financing on purchase as well as rehab. Loyalty program pricing after a few deals and very investor-friendly (quick close, quick draw requests, etc).

Get started here with your questions:
https://www.longhorninvestments.com/loan-consultants/kelsey-...

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Lucia Rushton
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Replied Apr 29 2024, 07:08

@Katrina O'Bannon connect with @jayhurst he is great. And here in DFW

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Davies
Lender
#4 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
Lender
#4 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Replied Apr 29 2024, 07:16

We can help 

• Rates: 9% to 13% (Most Deals are 11-12%)
  • Terms: up to 36 Months (Most Deals are 6-12 months)
  • Fees: 2-4 points(%) of loan amount paid at closing (Most Deals are 3 points(%))
  • Minimum Loan Amount: $50,000 (For loans less than $250,000 $2,500 minimum fee)
  • Max Loan: 65%-70% of After Repair Value(ARV)
  • 100% Rehab Financing Available (Require 20% of purchase price down payment or cross-collateral)
  • Closing Timeframe: 48 Hours - 3 Weeks (Most Deals are 2 Weeks)
  • NO PRIMARY RESIDENCES, NON-OWNER OCCUPIED ONLY, BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
  • We have lending partners throughout the entire United States that cover the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.

User Stats

Votes
Connor Kline
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • East Texas
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • East Texas
Replied Apr 29 2024, 11:09
Quote from @Zavier Benson:

Hey Katrina, I am Zavier Benson. I am a wholesaler in Dallas, Texas. I see that you are looking for fix & flip deals. I have two fix & flips in Tyler, Texas that I can send over to see if you like. Is it okay if I add you to my buyers list and is there any specific property types you are looking for? I hope to hear bac

@Zavier Benson I am interested in your properties in Tyler. Could you send me the information?

User Stats

Votes
Connor Kline
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • East Texas
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • East Texas
Replied Apr 29 2024, 11:11

@Katrina O'Bannon I am a licensed realtor in East Texas. I would love to chat about properties in East Texas. What kind of properties and locations are you interested in?

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hurst
Lender
  • Lender
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Apr 29 2024, 12:47

Let’s connect!! 

Love to compete for your business. Local and reviews here and on google. 

• Lender Alabama (#69841), Virginia (#MLO-35815VA), Texas (#323441), Pennsylvania (#64778), Oregon (#323441), Louisiana (#323411), Iowa (#31166), Georgia (#55988), Florida (#LO40080), and Colorado (#100506224)

Hurst Real Estate Logo

User Stats

Votes
David Pearl
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Apr 29 2024, 19:22

Let’s connect!! 

@Katrina O'Bannon - Hi Katrina. We are Fix & Fix lenders that cover TX. We can lend up to 90% of the purchase price and 100% of the rehab. Happy to discuss.