Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Julie Mistretta
Votes |
Cleveland Property Management

Julie Mistretta
Posted Jun 10 2023, 10:58

Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

Thanks!

Julie 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 27 2024, 15:43
Quote from @Bob Stevens:
Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

Thanks!

Julie 

I know them all. I am aware of who to stay away from as well. I have extensive experience out there doing about 500 deals over 10 years. Nothing I do not know about the Cleveland markets,  Happy to recommend. 

I am in the same boat. Any suggestions of reliable PM in Cleveland area? Please

Thanks!

Karen

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 27 2024, 15:44
Quote from @Jack Krusinski:

Hi Julie,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having with property management in Cleveland. I understand how challenging and frustrating it can be to deal with unreliable property management, especially when you see the potential in your property. Check your inbox! I sent a few over to you.

Thanks!

Karen

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 27 2024, 15:47
Quote from @Ilan Kilimnik:

Hi everyone, I currently have a few properties in OH and use a great PM team. Message me for their info.

Thanks!

Karen

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 27 2024, 15:50
Quote from @Alex Rehman:
Quote from @Matthew Weaver:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Thanks!

Julie 

I know them all as I have done 100s and 100s of deals out there. happy to recommend, 

Hey Bob,

Im looking for a PM for Woodhill Homes and 44105 area. Do you mind sending me any ideas that'll serve those locations? 

HI Matthew, please check your inbox.

Thanks!

Karen

User Stats

Votes
Alex Rehman
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Apr 27 2024, 15:52
Quote from @Karen Gomez:
Quote from @Alex Rehman:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Thanks!

Julie 

I know them all as I have done 100s and 100s of deals out there. happy to recommend, 

Hey Bob,

Im looking for a PM for Woodhill Homes and 44105 area. Do you mind sending me any ideas that'll serve those locations? 

Thanks!

Karen

Please check your inbox

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 27 2024, 15:54
Quote from @Carla Kordab:

@Matthew Richen PM me so I can recommend the PM I found good for my clients. Thanks.

Thanks!

Karen

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Apr 28 2024, 08:13

Hello, I know them all after 10 years of experience out there. Feel free to reach out happy to help.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Apr 28 2024, 08:14

Hey Matthew, I know the mall happy to help. Feel free to reach out.

User Stats

Votes
Carla Kordab
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Apr 28 2024, 18:00
Quote from @Karen Gomez:
Quote from @Carla Kordab:

@Matthew Richen PM me so I can recommend the PM I found good for my clients. Thanks.

Thanks!

Karen

B2B Realty is your go-to PM in Cleveland. Dedicated point of contact, placement guarantees and a 5% PM fee, Section 8 assistance, and much more. Hard to beat. CLICK HERE TO CONNECT.

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Apr 28 2024, 18:17
Quote from @Alex Rehman:
Quote from @Karen Gomez:
Quote from @Alex Rehman:
Quote from @Bob Stevens:

Thanks!

Julie 

Hey Bob,

Thanks!

Karen

Please check your inbox

I know them all happy to help