• Longmont, CO
Votes |
NEW Company Profiles!

Mindy Jensen
  • BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host
  • Longmont, CO
ModeratorPosted Jul 2 2018, 10:06

Hey there, BiggerPocketeers!

We continue to make changes to the site to make it easier for you to use. Our latest update is the Company Profile. We've redesigned it to look more like the Member Profile, with a few differences. The list of employees is displayed down the right side rather than forum posts allowing you to connect with everyone in that company all from one location.

Anyone can create a Company Profile, and Pro members have this information displayed in their signature, along with their logo. 

Haven't created your company yet? Go to  https://www.biggerpockets.com/companies and click the green button. 

(Remember, your Company Avatar can only be your logo. No phone numbers, slogans, websites, etc in the Company Avatar.)

User Stats

Votes
Yonah Weiss
Pro Member
  • Cost Segregation Expert and Investor
  • Lakewood, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Cost Segregation Expert and Investor
  • Lakewood, NJ
Replied Mar 12 2019, 17:59
Originally posted by @Meg Hristov:

Hello. I am having issues updating the service/s provided by my company (not the specialization). I initially selected an option that does not seem to apply and have not been able to make a change. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Meg,

You should reach out directly to the help support staff. They are usually really responsive. Try the Contact Us all the way at the bottom of the page.

User Stats

Votes
Meg Hristov
  • Alexandria VA // Washington, DC
Votes |
  • Alexandria VA // Washington, DC
Replied Mar 13 2019, 18:37

Thank you Jonah. I will reach out to "help support." 

Meg

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Molly Trapp
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • California
Replied Mar 15 2024, 16:53

@Mindy Jensen - How does one sync up Google Reviews with my Bigger Pockets company profile, or receive direct reviews from leads found through Bigger Pockets? Thanks!