Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Andrew J.
Votes |
Property management recommendations in Columbus, OH?

Andrew J.
Posted Jan 11 2024, 18:44

Hello, I'm an out of state investor and I'm looking for referrals on a property management company that can manage my properties in Columbus, OH (zip codes 43213 and 43229 specifically). Really looking to get some testimonials from other BiggerPockets members. Let me know what you really liked about your PM. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman#2 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Remington Lyman#2 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 12 2024, 04:30
Quote from @Andrew J.:

Hello, I'm an out of state investor and I'm looking for referrals on a property management company that can manage my properties in Columbus, OH (zip codes 43213 and 43229 specifically). Really looking to get some testimonials from other BiggerPockets members. Let me know what you really liked about your PM. Thanks!

I have used 3 different PMs in Columbus, Ohio. I would be happy to chat with you about them!

• Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Goldsmith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 12 2024, 06:43

ERA and Ohio Elite are a few I refer out in Columbus @Andrew J.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jimmy Lieu
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 12 2024, 07:41
Quote from @Andrew J.:

Hi Andre, I have worked with a lot of great property managers that charge reasonable rates and provide excellent service, and I would love to recommend them to you. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, let me know if you have any questions or want to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Sherman
Pro Member
#1 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Replied Jan 12 2024, 09:01

Hey Andrew ! My name is Jacob with Lendbright ! We are a national direct lender specializing in bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR ! We are no income no doc and go upto 100 units welcoming first time investors . Would love to assist you on any of your current and future projects . What are some of your scenarios looking like ? I can be reached at 267-516-0896 [email protected]

User Stats

Votes
Alejandro Martinez
  • Toronto
Votes |
Quote from @Andrew J.:

Hello Andrew! Have you got any good recommendations? I'm evaluating to invest in that area and I am researching on this matter!

User Stats

Votes
Nathaniel Bowers
  • Contractor
  • Columbus ohio
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Columbus ohio
Replied Apr 2 2024, 13:35

Always open to network feel free to reach out 

User Stats

Votes
BJ Everson
  • Property Manager
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 5 2024, 18:00

Hi Andrew,

please reach out to me for any PM needs. Happy to discuss our offerings.