Personal Finance

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Borges
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Billerica, MA
Votes |
Has anyone worked with Tardus Wealth Strategies?

Jorge Borges
Pro Member
  • Billerica, MA
Posted May 8 2022, 08:10

Hello BiggerPockets members. Love his community. 

Have anyone of you hired Tardus for wealth coaching? They are the creators of the Income Snowball (i.e. Income Snowball, a system of investing in which a person can create self-sustaining passive income). I'm looking to find unbiased reviews of their service.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Sammy Kon
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 25 2024, 19:50
Quote from @Anthony Ng:

I just started with them. Going through my first flip. It is an interest arbitrage in the beginning. I haven't had my next meeting yet, but I guess through enough arbitrages, it accelerates the time it takes to get a down payment on a rental.

My first post in the forums. 2 years since the post and enough time for a few flips? How has this worked for you so far ? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 26 2024, 06:16

Agree with the quote above- using the LOC makes things way easier. They explained it very well above

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 26 2024, 10:03
Quote from @Sammy Kon:
Quote from @Anthony Ng:

I just started with them. Going through my first flip. It is an interest arbitrage in the beginning. I haven't had my next meeting yet, but I guess through enough arbitrages, it accelerates the time it takes to get a down payment on a rental.

My first post in the forums. 2 years since the post and enough time for a few flips? How has this worked for you so far ? 

Hey there. Yes its been 2 years and it's been quite the ride. I'm no a spokesperson whatsoever with Tardus, but their income snowball ideology has been gold. By following their system of using leverage from a LOC (line of credit) to invest has helped me do the following:

1. Quit my W2 job last October of 2023

2. Produce a monthly passive income of $7K

3. New changed perspective on investments from the traditional sense with off market real estate opportunities and creative investments

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

User Stats

Votes
Lane Kawaoka
Pro Member
  • Honolulu, HAWAII (HI)
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Honolulu, HAWAII (HI)
Replied Feb 27 2024, 09:54

Using HELOCs or IBC to pay off debt (simple vs amortized debt) method is effective, yet investing in assets such as rental properties or syndications might be a more strategic use of available funds than debt repayment. What I see is more non accredited or lower net worth who are burdened by debt will be drawn to these types of strategies. However, for those with a net worth exceeding $1 million, it's often more advantageous to focus on wealth accumulation rather than debt elimination. Repaying debt is not necessarily aligned with achieving financial freedom - true FI is cashflow coming from many assets - hopefully this illustrates how paying off debt drains your liquidity for down payments of money to buy said assets.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 4 2024, 06:03
Quote from @Anthony Ng:
Quote from @Sammy Kon:
Quote from @Anthony Ng:

Hey there. Yes its been 2 years and it's been quite the ride. I'm no a spokesperson whatsoever with Tardus, but their income snowball ideology has been gold. By following their system of using leverage from a LOC (line of credit) to invest has helped me do the following:

1. Quit my W2 job last October of 2023

2. Produce a monthly passive income of $7K

3. New changed perspective on investments from the traditional sense with off market real estate opportunities and creative investments

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Hi Anthony, would you be able to let us know what some of the fast and slow burning fuels Tardus recommends? Not looking to implement it myself, just curious what they are.

User Stats

Votes
Jean Pierre Beltran
Pro Member
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New York, NY
Replied Apr 12 2024, 23:28
Quote from @Anthony Ng:

@Anthony Ng would it be possible to get your feedback about Tardus and their short term fuel strategies? I had a consultation with them and would like to get some insights from people that have gone through the program 

User Stats

Votes
Jean Pierre Beltran
Pro Member
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New York, NY
Replied Apr 12 2024, 23:33
Quote from @Georgy Cherkassky:

You couldn’t have said it any better. I encourage everyone to check out the podcast Tanisha (CEO of Tardus ) did with rent to retirement, you can view it on the rent to retirement page. 

@Georgy Cherkassky would love to pick your brain about Tardus since I had a consultation with them. I hope you don't mind that I DM you

User Stats

Votes
Brad Ogle
  • Investor
  • Missouri
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Missouri
Replied Apr 17 2024, 19:11

@Kris Moulton

Hey Kris, can you report on how it’s going now?

User Stats

Votes
Brad Ogle
  • Investor
  • Missouri
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Missouri
Replied Apr 17 2024, 19:16

@Peter Fife

Great story Peter. How is it all going now?

User Stats

Votes
Mark Denis
  • New to Real Estate
  • Granite Bay, CA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Granite Bay, CA
Replied Apr 26 2024, 10:53

I know this is my first post, but I am not a plant on behalf of Tardus. I came to BP to read about Tardus because I value the opinions and information I can glean from the BP forum.

I have been following the BP forums for quite a while and have read many if not most of the books. I haven't listened to the RTR podcast featuring Tardus yet but I just listened to the Ridge Lending Group podcast with Tanisha yesterday.

In the Income Snowball, Isn't the use of a LOC similar to David Greene's BRRR method analogy of the 'bucket of water', in that you keep reusing it? Also, similar to BRRR, isn't the beauty the velocity of that money? Some people might be focusing too much on the arbitrage numbers vs. the velocity factor?