Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Buying & Selling Real Estate Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
$80,000 Spread with James Wise & Engelo Rumora in Toledo, Ohio.

• Real Estate Broker
Posted Apr 25 2024, 05:31

In real estate, you make money when you buy, not when you sell. During this episode of The Investment Properties For Sale Show, the HoltonWiseTV team is partnering with OzRealty to present local and out of state investors with a Toledo duplex that's priced $80,000 below neighboring comps. With a price $80,000 below the comps, this duplex in Toledo would be perfect for the BRRRR strategy. Subscribe to HoltonWiseTV to learn more about making money using the BRRRR method in the Toledo real estate market.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SHOW

Make $80k with this BRRRR Duplex in Toledo Ohio | Investment Properties For Sale - 1321 W Sylvania

CLICK HERE to talk to me about investing in real estate in the following cities.

- Cleveland, Ohio

- Columbus, Ohio

- Akron, Ohio

- Canton, Ohio

- Cincinnati, Ohio

- Dayton, Ohio

- Miamisburg, Ohio

- Elyria, Ohio

- Lorain, Ohio

- Toledo, Ohio

--- I work with that Ozzie freak @Engelo Rumora on my Toledo deals. Ask him about it.

- Warren, Ohio

- Hamilton, Ohio

- Lakewood, Ohio

- Garfield Heights, Ohio

- Euclid, Ohio

- Maple Heights, Ohio

- Ashtabula, Ohio

- Conneaut, Ohio

- Sandusky, Ohio

- Vermilion, Ohio

- Lima, Ohio

- Dublin, Ohio

- Springfield, Ohio

- Detroit, Michigan

--- I work with that piece of man meat @Drew Sygit on my Detroit deals. Ask him about it.

CLICK HERE for Lender Financing

CLICK HERE for Seller Financing

CLICK HERE for General Contractor Referrals

CLICK HERE for a Personalized Turnkey Experience on ANY Property in Ohio &/or Detroit

Offering
Toledo, Ohio

User Stats

Votes
Engelo Rumora
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Replied Apr 25 2024, 08:13

Loving these duplexes mate.

Are is solid B class IMO.

Only downside is the main road.

Bit like with any property, there is nothing "wrong" with it as long as the price and numbers are "right".

Thanks mate and keep them coming

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 1 2024, 21:10
Quote from @James Wise:

In real estate, you make money when you buy, not when you sell. During this episode of The Investment Properties For Sale Show, the HoltonWiseTV team is partnering with OzRealty to present local and out of state investors with a Toledo duplex that's priced $80,000 below neighboring comps. With a price $80,000 below the comps, this duplex in Toledo would be perfect for the BRRRR strategy. Subscribe to HoltonWiseTV to learn more about making money using the BRRRR method in the Toledo real estate market.

Make $80k with this BRRRR Duplex in Toledo Ohio | Investment Properties For Sale - 1321 W Sylvania

CLICK HERE to talk to me about investing in real estate in the following cities.

- Cleveland, Ohio

- Columbus, Ohio

- Akron, Ohio

- Canton, Ohio

- Cincinnati, Ohio

- Dayton, Ohio

- Miamisburg, Ohio

- Elyria, Ohio

- Lorain, Ohio

- Toledo, Ohio

--- I work with that Ozzie freak @Engelo Rumora on my Toledo deals. Ask him about it.

- Warren, Ohio

- Hamilton, Ohio

- Lakewood, Ohio

- Garfield Heights, Ohio

- Euclid, Ohio

- Maple Heights, Ohio

- Ashtabula, Ohio

- Conneaut, Ohio

- Sandusky, Ohio

- Vermilion, Ohio

- Lima, Ohio

- Dublin, Ohio

- Springfield, Ohio

- Detroit, Michigan

--- I work with that piece of man meat @Drew Sygit on my Detroit deals. Ask him about it.

CLICK HERE for a Personalized Turnkey Experience on ANY Property in Ohio &/or Detroit

can you take columbus off so we don't have to get these notifications every day lol 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied May 2 2024, 04:30
Quote from @Robert Ellis:
Quote from @James Wise:

- Cleveland, Ohio

- Columbus, Ohio

- Akron, Ohio

- Canton, Ohio

- Cincinnati, Ohio

- Dayton, Ohio

- Miamisburg, Ohio

- Elyria, Ohio

- Lorain, Ohio

- Toledo, Ohio

- Warren, Ohio

- Hamilton, Ohio

- Lakewood, Ohio

- Garfield Heights, Ohio

- Euclid, Ohio

- Maple Heights, Ohio

- Ashtabula, Ohio

- Conneaut, Ohio

- Sandusky, Ohio

- Vermilion, Ohio

- Lima, Ohio

- Dublin, Ohio

- Springfield, Ohio

- Detroit, Michigan

can you take columbus off so we don't have to get these notifications every day lol